ILLiad Email: the Complete Course
This online class includes 3 consecutive 90 minute sessions on ILLiad email questions such as:
- Where are my email templates stored?
- How can I edit the template?
- If I edit a template, is it edited for everyone or just me?
- How can I add a field to the template? How can I remove a field?
- How can I see copies of emails that have been sent to patrons?
- Which email is used for what in ILLiad?
- How can I make a custom email?
- Can I just email a patron from ILLiad to ask a question or send a note?
- How does ILLiad know which email to use?
- What if my email fails? Can I resend a failed email?
- Can I schedule an email?
- What if I want to email all of my Faculty users?
- Can I email all of my users at once?
- Can I require that my users use their insitution provided email address?
- What is email routing?
- Can I contact my branch library and ask them to pull a book for ILL via email?
- Can I email patrons using an addon?
- How do other libraries use email in ILLiad to streamline workflows?
Introduction and Email Overview
View or Edit User Email Address
Email Sent by the Client
User Email Address
Lending LIbrary Email Address
The Customization Manager
Types of Emails
How Are Emails Used?
Validation Rule-Choose a Status
Emails Sent by Client
Receiving or Viewing Emails
Contacting libraries about new department email
Using Email Addons
Email Routing Unrequested
Email Routing Multiples